SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
The Summit will be both in-person and virtually. The in-person location is TBD.
NPDCSNJ will host a Regional Summit for leaders of non-profit organizations in the eight counties of South Jersey to discuss how to make SJ “the most NPO-friendly region in the country” by 2030.
Summit participants will:
- Identify the needs of NPOs in the region,
- Ask NPO and other community leaders as they present their “best ideas” for promoting the work of NPOs in the region,
- Share success stories from NPOs across the country, and
- Identify new or borrowed approaches (i.e., “disrupters”) to meeting these goals.
The Summit will be preceded by a survey of NPO leaders as well as a series of county-wide planning and information-gathering events.
WHEN & WHERE:
The Summit will both in-person and virtual and will take place on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. The in-person location is TBD.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Platinum: $20,000
- Gold: $10,000
- Silver: $5,000
- Bronze: $2,500
- Friends: <$2,500
Sponsorship support is not category-exclusive.
CALL FOR PAPERS
As a part of the preparation for the Summit, NPDCSNJ is soliciting papers on topics of interest to NPO leaders, staff members, volunteers, and supporters. If you have a “white paper,” podcast or webcast script, or other material that you have prepared and would like to share it, NPDC would be glad to include it in the digital archive of the Summit. We have already received a Master’s Thesis on the need for robust digital fundraising by NPOs…and we’d be happy to add any original work that is submitted.
Mindy Holman, Chair, Holman Enterprises
Andy Frazier, Executive Director, Community Foundation of South Jersey
- Dave Bailey, Jr., CEO, Ranch Hope
- Marcus Bell, Executive Director, Leader-Up
- Don Borden, President, Camden County College
- Krista Briglia, Operations Director, Volunteers of America
- Mike Cioce, President, Rowan College at Burlington County
- Rob Curley, Market President, TD Bank
- Linda Czipo, President and CEO, Center for Non Profits
- Joe Devine, former CEO of Kennedy Hospital; Partner, MillerDevine Leadership Advisors
- Lois Greco, Program and Grants Officer, Raskob Foundation
- Stuart Harting, Founder and Chair, Haddonfield Outdoor Sculpture Trust
- Bridget Hartnett, CPA, Member, SobelCo
- Christine Healey, President, Healey Education Foundation
- Andy Johnson, Program Officer, William Penn Foundation (ret.)
- Bart Johnson, former Chair, Arts & Business Partnership of Southern NJ
- Phyllis Lacca, CEO, Masterpiece Advertising
- Frances McElhill, Esq., Partner, Archer
- Rich Miller, former CEO, Virtua Health; Partner, MillerDevine Leadership Advisors
- Toni Pergoiin, CEO, Bancroft
- Devon Perry, Founder, Open New Jersey; CEO, Segel Associates
- Kayci Petenko, Esq., partner, Fleming and Petenko
- Fran Sykes, President, Pascale Sykes Foundation
- Joe Tredinnick, Market President, Republic Bank; Chair, CFSJ board
- Les Vail, Senior Manager/Business Development, Workplace HCM; former CEO, Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- Matt Verney, Vice President, BB&T
- Glen Walton, CPA, Partner, Bowman & Co.
- Rev. Floyd White, CEO, Woodland Community Development Corp.; Pastor, Burlington Presbyterian Church
Michael Willmann, Esq., CEO, WMSH Marketing Communications (856-278-3333 and email@example.com)
Larry Abrams, Founder, BookSmiles
Brian Adler, Assistant Director/Development, Jewish Community Center/Cherry Hill
Darrin Anderson, PhD, CEO, New Jersey YMCA State Alliance
Les Cohen, Founder, LDC Non Profit Consulting
Maria Corsaro, President, Zoom1 Media & Advertising
Lori Godorov, Executive Director, The Work Group
Mike Moynihan, Director Resource Development Club Services, Boys & Girls Club of America
Nicole Nance, Executive Director, NPDCSNJ
Maria Pinardo, Executive Director, The Bridge
Chris Volker, CEO, Boys and Girls Club of Cumberland County
Ira Weissman, Founder, Idea Innovations